deployfish has commands for managing the whole lifecycle of your application:
- Safely and easily create, update, destroy and restart ECS services
- Safely and easily create, update, run, schedule and unschedule ECS tasks
- Extensive support for ECS related services like load balancing, application autoscaling and service discovery
- Easily scale the number of containers in your service, optionally scaling its associated autoscaling group at the same time
- Manage multiple environments for your task or service (test, qa, prod, etc.) in multiple AWS accounts.
- Uses AWS Parameter Store for secrets for your containers
- View the configuration and status of running ECS services
- Run a one-off command related to your service
- Easily exec through your VPC bastion host into your running containers, or ssh into a ECS container machine in your cluster.
- Setup SSH tunnels to the private AWS resources in VPC that your service uses so that you can connect to them from your work machine.
- Extensible! Add additional functionality through custom deployfish modules.
- Works great in CodeBuild steps in a CodePipeline based CI/CD system!
deployfish integrates with
Terraform state files so that you can use the
values of terraform outputs directly in your